The Valley Road The Valley AI
The Anguilla Postal Service has for over half a century provided a vital link of communication for the island's fledgling population locally, regionally and on the international level. From its humble beginning, the Anguilla Postal Service has kept pace with the socio-economic development of the island and has contributed significantly as a revenue generating arm of Government while remaining committed to meeting its social obligation.
The Postal Service has evolved from a basic communication medium to a far more commercialized government department, catering to the growing needs of the customer and a steadily expanding population. This contrasting development has been evidenced over the past decade by a number of new services made available to the public including: Express Mail Service (EMS), Private Bag Delivery, Home Shopping, Money Transfer, Money Gram and Internet access.
The local Postal Service, has had to by necessity, incorporate innovative options and make adaptations to meet the demands and changing trends influenced by an advanced technological era in order to remain competitive. The delivery of core services such as letter post, parcels and our philatelic product have been developed to enhance greater customer access while paying particular attention to customer affordability and satisfaction.
On this website you will be introduced to the various services we offer and learn how you can begin collecting our exquisite stamps and other philatelic novelties.
"Our motto, "Committed to Service", reflects our pledge to satisfy and exceed the expectations of the many we are honoured to serve
- Express Mail Service (EMS) which is much cheaper than the other courier services and may take 1 or 2 days longer than the other courier services to arrive at the final destination.
- Home Shopping - Order online from home and ship your merchandise to our US address
- Credit Card Service - Post Office can order items for persons who do not have or have difficulty using credit card to order online. (Customer required to pay cash upfront plus a service charge)
- Internet Access - Surf the web, print documents, word processing, send and check emails or order online.
- Money Gram - Send money instantly all over the world
- Money Transfer - Send money overseas to specific Postal Administrations in the Caribbean
- Philatelic Bureau - Stamp collectors
- Post Shop - Souvenier items, T-Shirts, Post cards and mailing supplies and packaging.
- Advertising Board - General Public can use these facilities to advertise community activities/events at a reasonable fee.
- Mobile Top-Up Services - Cable and Wireless and DIGICEL